Saturday, August 27, 2011

Truest my heart

My name is Patrick. I am from Kingston Jamaica, where I grew up in the rural area of Kingston.. I was raised with three brothers in Kingston Jamaica my Mother who was father and mother she had to work very hard .She kept two jobs to make things work for us my father he was the type of man to keep more than one women. However my parents constantly fought so my father decides to leave. This is where my life starts to be very hard now mom need me more than ever. You see I am the eldest one out of four of us now there were no fathers in our life so I become the father for my this is one brother. My mom would let me watch over my bothers, mom work so hard she also run a Deli store and she would tell me take care of business when she go to work. At this time I was the age twelve years old and my brothers their ages eleven, five and eight years of age. Life was very hard for mom still she have problems meeting her bills this leave me thinking about every things .My father lived not far from us, he hanged out with friends at the bar where his friends and him drink. Mom would send me to the store where I would pass my father and his friend drinking he would point to me tell his friends that’s his son. I would pass looking at him and ask myself the question-Why is life so hard? Why people do not love one another? Why people don’t love God? So I ask myself the question who is God where is God so this is where my destiny start. now I on my way to the ways of life. I Observe my surround and the environment and see a lot of signs and wanders in life. one example you see I grew up at the most gangrenous place on this earth in the wood or called gator in the gator growing up with out a father in your life isn't good. or some times is good because that leave you no trice but to see what is God and who is God and where is God. At one time in my life bin call the name Moses seeing my surrounding with all of these negative and passivity thinks. at one time a elder approach me saying their isn't a god at this time I whose sup prize at the man statement, so that send me to search more about my self on history I even went to chuck looking for God, all my life I bin asking my self the Question who is God and where is God, MORE COMING SOON! Just fallow my site thank you see you soon . Why I tell the story is to show that I’m quality only the best I produce for the environment.

3 comments:

  1. Beautifyl Patrick..Even if one does not grow up with one or both parents, there's NO excuses to NOT to Self-motivate within and hopefully with a great support system that can help U do higher work or the work U came back to Earth to do...Im glad U didnt Give Up cause so many do...KALImar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit come back soon with a friend